Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Time


It’s been one of those days where it just feels like there isn’t enough time in the day.  Work went by much quicker than I wanted (and needed) it to and despite staying a bit late to get a few more things done, I still feel like my ToDo list is long for everything I want to get done.  I think it’s gearing up for being away next week and wanting to make sure I’m setting my team up for success so that I’m not sitting on my couch trying to relax and recover worrying about them.  (As many times as they will tell me to not worry about them and focus on myself, I just can’t help it.  I’m a workaholic, okay?!)
But time is so precious.  Whether you want to look at it in the grand scheme of things or just day to day.
I came home from work and immediately started writing out my ToDo list for the next week.  Thankfully I’ve been able to tackle quite a bit but again, suddenly it’s after 10PM and I have yet to do a quick 20 mins of yoga or finish several other things I wanted to do tonight.
But not to fret, I’m grateful for the time that I have and since I’m using it well and being super productive, at the end of the day (which it is now), I know I will fall asleep feeling good about my day. :)

Source
Every Thanksgiving we take time to express our gratitude and thanks for all we have been blessed with in our lives.  But this month, I teamed up with my good friend for the month of November with what we’re calling the #GratefulSeason.  What are you grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment