Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Foodie for a Day


I had a plan for today’s post to be a homemade chili recipe but then I got sick and then I worked 12 hours yesterday and suddenly I realized that was out of the question because the chili recipe hadn’t actually been made yet.  Funny how that works.
My other plan was to bake something with the open can of pumpkin in my fridge;  maybe protein bars; maybe muffins; maybe bread.  Well the above road block also kept this from happening.  Funny how that works.
But I do want to share something I’m really excited about...
A couple months ago there was a Living Social deal for Farm Fresh to You.  Basically by paying $15, I got just over $30 of fresh local produce delivered right to my door.  This was such an exciting deal to me, yet for some reason I had yet to actually use the deal and have been getting my reminders that I need to use it.  Knowing that next week I’ll pretty much be stuck in my apartment, it seemed like the perfect week to finally use the deal.
So on Friday I will have a delivery of fresh fruit (I chose fruit over this weeks fruit + veggie box) and I couldn’t be more excited!
I can’t wait to share my box of fruit with you all (you won’t actually get any, but I’ll take pictures... ;)

Source


No comments:

Post a Comment