Friday, November 11, 2011

Raindrops


There’s a place and a time for a little retail therapy and today after work was one of those times.  I was in pretty severe pain but I also didn’t want to go home, sit on my couch and end up falling asleep.  (I was up at 3AM and have to be tomorrow as well, so there are to be no naps so I can sleep tonight).
I’m not one for flavored coffee but I tried a sample of Target’s Pumpkin Spice coffee a couple weeks ago and at least when mixed 50 flavored/50 regular coffee, it was pretty yummy.  I’m guessing it was the aroma that got me while still allowing the strength of the regular.  But I’ve been craving it in my coffee since the sample ran out so I decided heading to Target to at least get coffee would be something.
Well something turned into a few somethings, but they’re rather cute if I do say so myself. :)

Don't worry, I don't plan to wear the sweater with those pants but I think with some dark skinny jeans they'd be adorable!
I’m not one who goes shopping very often (or if I do, I rarely leave with anything) and when I do, lately it’s been something from Target.  I think their clothing options are getting pretty good while still being affordable.  I know I’m not the most fashionable girl but I’m trying to slowly update my wardrobe to be more than my usual jean + t-shirts without breaking the bank and still being comfortable.  I’ve also been really happy with most of the clothes I’ve purchased from Target lately in terms of quality, price and style so don’t even think about hating! (Geez, you'd think Target was sponsoring my life.  They're not. ...Target?!)
Anyway, as I sit here writing this post I have the most beautiful soundtrack in the background - rain hitting the ground, windows, and roof.  I really do love weather changes, especially rain!  And tonight the sound of the rain to relax me, is just what I’m grateful for because as I’ve said numerous times: it’s the little things. 
P.S. Happy 11.11.11.  Did you make a wish at 11:11? 



No comments:

Post a Comment