Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A Much Needed Slap in the Face


Sometimes we all just need a slap in the face.  Not literally, so put your paws down!  But a figurative slap in the face; a friendly little reminder.  And this morning I got mine.
Despite taking this month to participate in the GratefulSeason, I’m still dealing with the looming procedure coming on Monday and everything that comes with it, both mentally and physically.  I’ve been doing my best to remain positive and stop my mind from over-thinking and over-worrying for something that may very well just be minor, but this is me we’re talking about and despite my best efforts, I still find myself at times all worked up over it.
Well I woke up this morning and as I’m laying in bed trying to get the energy to move, I decided to check my horoscope and this is what it said:

Slap!
While I’ve been doing better lately (for the most part at least), I still needed that reminder as the nerves are setting in more as Monday is quickly approaching.
Every Thanksgiving we take time to express our gratitude and thanks for all we have been blessed with in our lives.  But this month, I teamed up with my good friend for the month of November with what we’re calling the #GratefulSeason.  What are you grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment