Monday, November 28, 2011

Music Monday


When you fall asleep around 8 every night due to mere exhaustion from being sick and you’re waking up every 6 hours to take more medication, then your body gets used to waking you up at the wee hours of the morning ready to go (more on that to come).  And when I woke up this morning, I found myself in the mood to put up a few Christmas decorations + my tree.  So I did.
And now that I’ve finished and I have a lit up tree staring at me while I eat my breakfast, I’m on the search for a few new Christmas songs.  I ran across “Christmas Lights” by Coldplay.  It’s really kind of pretty.  If you listen to the lyrics, it’s a bit of a heartache but it’s Coldplay meets Christmas, was new to me and may be new to you too.  


Plus I like the video. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment