Tuesday, May 24, 2011

You Gotta Go Broke to Make Money

At least that’s what I keep telling myself.  (For this whole going back to school thing at least).
$600 for 1 class - credit card charged
$150 for the book for said class - credit card charged (thank you Half.com for it being cheaper than the $250 price listed through the UCLA bookstore...)
$13 for a 3-subject notebook and package of Sharpie brand pens - credit card charged
My class doesn’t start for another month and I’m already so excited I purchased my “needed” school supplies.  That’s right, I’m a nerd and you should accept me for who I am. :)
I also logged into the online “Blackboard system” UCLA uses to begin to get myself acquainted with the system.  I want to be ready to rock and spend my precious time learning the class material, NOT learning how to use the program!  To my surprise and delight, I found they have an APP!  No joke!  With the app you are supposed to be able to access your courses, view grades, post and read the discussion boards and even submit files if your phone allows you to do that! How cool?!
My nerdy-ness is continuing to show itself isn’t it?

Source


No comments:

Post a Comment