Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Proof You Don't Need (a lot of) Gray Hair to Feel Old:

My sister shared this earlier today and I just had to share it with everyone else because at 24 years, it definitely made me feel old. 
It’s actually interesting that Bethany shared this today because just the other day “Zack Morris” aka Mark-Paul Gosselaar came into my Apple store.  One of my coworkers went over the walkie “for anyone interested, Zack Morris is in the store and at the iPad table.” 
You better believe I walked my butt out of the office and to the floor just to catch a quick glimpse.  I just missed him!  I was bummed but it led to a conversation that made me feel old.  I didn’t realize I was at the tail end of the generation that knew and watched “Saved by the Bell” every Saturday morning.  I work with people of all ages and I forget  that those 21 and under may not necessarily know such amazing Saturday morning TV.  I’m kind of old...I think it’s official.

Source


No comments:

Post a Comment