Sunday, May 8, 2011

Momma's Day

I’m going to make this short and to the point.  Part because it’s simple and part because I’m exhausted and ready to hit the hay...
Happy Mother’s Day!  
A Happy Mother’s Day to my own Momma! (Yes she got a real phone call, not just a shout out on my blog!  The poor woman has had to deal with me for the last 24 years, the least I can do is call.)
A Happy Mother’s Day to all your mothers!
A Happy Mother’s Day to all of my motherly relatives and to all of yours!
A Happy Mother’s Day to all of my friends who are mothers, will soon be mothers and who recently found out they’re going to mothers!
And finally, a Happy Mother’s Day to all of the women out there who are mothers or play a motherly role in someone’s life.  (yes that could be an animal, niece or nephew, etc). 

I hope you all know you’re loved and appreciated by all.
These are the flowers my sister and I sent my mom.  I hope they were delivered as beautiful as they are on the 1-800-Flowers website.  I have yet to get a real picture from my mom of them.  Hopefully she'll send one in the next couple days. ;)
My pretty momma in Paris on New Years Eve a couple years ago.  We celebrated in the hotel room because we had a flight back to the US the next morning.

My dad, me and my mom at my college graduation party in 2008.

I surprised my mom for her birthday in 2005 while my parents were in DC visiting my sister.  The look on her face when she walked into my sister's dorm room and saw me there was priceless.  :)

This was before my dad took down the swing set he built for my sister and I when we were little.  My mom joined me for one last hurrah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment