Thursday, January 12, 2012

Do you know what today is?


Do you know what day it is today?
No?
Maybe this will jog your memory...
It’s my 1 year of blogging anniversary!
Source
It’s okay, you can make fun of me for being excited about this but it’s pretty much the only thing getting me through this rough day.  Well, that and the fact that I finished Harry Potter last night this morning.  (I’m sure the lack of sleep I got last night isn’t really helping my cranky mood for the day but I had to finish!)
Anyway, it’s so crazy to think that a year ago today, I decided to put myself out there and begin sharing my journey that is growing up.  It was a crazy year but it was also a good year and I can’t wait to see what this year will bring.
I talked about my goals for the year and did a recap of this past year just a couple weeks ago at the start of 2012, so it seems silly to go over that again, but Happy 1st Birthday to my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment