Sunday, January 1, 2012

Goals for 2012


Happy New Year!  I hope everyone had a fun and safe New Year's Eve and that 2012 brings you health and happiness!

Source
I don’t need a complicated crazy party to end the year and begin the next.  I didn’t do it last year and I didn’t miss it.  And I didn’t do it again this year and I’m still okay with it.
I’m a girl who is easy to please.  Last year all it took was a good night’s sleep and this year, I was happy with dinner and a movie.  Would I have loved to have been surrounded by my close friends when the clock stroke midnight?  Of course but sometimes simple just works.
I’m sure I’ve said numerous times but I’m not one to make resolutions but I will set goals for myself and for my next year.  They can be anywhere from something small and easy to something larger that will require more effort.  My goals for 2012 are no different.

GOALS for 2012:
-Complete an additional 30 days of yoga
-Complete Jamie Eason’s Live Fit 12-Week Trainer
-Complete a 10k (and with that complete my first race)
-Begin training for a 1/2 marathon (?)
-Read more (at least 1 book every 2 months)
-Learn to rest, especially when my body is begging for it
-Plan my next move (literally)
-Continue to build this blog and write as often as I can
-Continue to find my financial stability
-Continue to find and maintain a new level of happiness
-Work on not allowing certain people to bring me down
-Open up to the possibility of being hurt

No comments:

Post a Comment