Monday, January 9, 2012

Music Monday


When I was talking about my goals for the year, I mentioned I wanted to work on opening myself up for the chance of being hurt.  We’ve all felt what it’s like to lose someone we love, whether that be through their passing or life taking us in two separate directions.  While those two forms of loss are very different from each other and the hurt will be different, the heartache is still existing.
I’ve experience both.
I know what it’s like to lose a member of your family.  I know what it’s like to lose friends you thought would always stay in touch.  I know what it’s like to have your heart completely broken and shattered by someone you love.  And I know how hard it is to get back on your feet.  And I’m sure you do too. 
Every time I hear “These Days” by the Foo Fighters I’m reminded of the heartache we all feel at some point in our lives.  And I love the song; I just love it.



No comments:

Post a Comment