Monday, January 16, 2012

Music Monday // Somebody That I Used to Know


So I’ve been listening to this song for a few weeks now.  I didn’t mean to hold it hostage from you, but I didn’t realize just how much I liked it until I found myself craving it.  I knew it was good, but it took me a bit to realize just how good it was.
That’s not normal behavior for me.
One thing that has allowed me success in the music industry (even if I’m currently out of it), is that I have a pretty good ear for good music or music with potential.  Therefore, it’s not common that a song has to brew a bit for me to realize just how much I love it.  But that’s not to say it doesn’t happen and this song is proof of that.
Have you heard “Somebody That I Used to Know” by Gotye?  If you haven’t, consider yourself lucky because you just found out and can fill your ears with pure happiness.


And because it’s everyone’s lucky day, I ran across this cover by Walk off the Earth which is pretty freaking impressive.  Enjoy.

...we don’t need to talk about how the lyrics of this song kind of fit into my life, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment