Sunday, April 10, 2011

A Year Older, A Year Wiser


A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip.
Unknown
And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.
Abraham Lincoln
Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.
Larry Lorenzoni
Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.
Chili Davis
The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.
Lucille Ball
The old believe everything; the middle aged suspect everything; the young know everything.
Oscar Wilde
Few women admit their age.  Few men act theirs.
Unknown

Now let the birthday begin!  I plan to return later with a recap of my day - but for now, I'm off to pamper myself!

1 comment:

  1. Love the quotes! They all sound true to me! :)

    ReplyDelete