Thursday, April 14, 2011

Savasana


I don’t even remember how this started yesterday, but I ended up finding myself googling about yoga tshirts after (somehow) running across this one:







I really like this shirt!



Is that not the greatest thing ever?
It just lead me to this whole search and new obsession with yoga related tshirts.  I think I need to get myself one.  My bank account is in trouble...
OH!  And I found these!  I want to make yoga pose shaped cookies! Is that not the coolest thing ever?!


And speaking of Savasana, I'm pretty sure I fell asleep during it last night.  Amazing.  More yoga is on the agenda for this evening (actually very soon because I'm already falling asleep) and a lot will be in the future as I'm about to buy a deal through Living Social for a month unlimited pass for $30 to a studio right by work (!!!), but my first, my poor fish needs his bowl cleaned...

No comments:

Post a Comment