Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Meditation



A coworker of mine writes a blog called Ego-Vegan Gal.  She writes about all sorts of ways to live a healthy, green and vegan lifestyle.  Today she posted this video on Facebook.  I loved it so much that I had to share!


Meditation is something that is new for me.  I don’t do it very often as it’s something that still scares me a bit.  I do yoga on a fairly regular basis (at least 20-30 minute sessions at home) that allow me to focus on my breathing and forget about my agenda.  Yoga was created to prepare you for meditation so I know I’m on my way to being more comfortable with it.  I bought a book a few weeks ago called ‘Five Good Minutes’ that is full of 5 minute meditation exercises you can do everyday.  I haven’t been nearly as good about doing this everyday as I would like, but I’m working on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment