Monday, April 4, 2011

cough cough...oww

So while I slept 14 hours the other evening, I still seem to have a pretty awesome cough and sore throat.  I have a feeling all of the sleep I got kept this little illness from getting worse (pat on the back for being responsible and sleeping instead of going out) but I’m still coughing, having asthma trouble because of it and losing my voice.  Today I have been a mix of the sexy man voice and the high pitched my voice is almost gone sound.  It was fairly entertaining this afternoon - which all the laughing that took place after it didn’t particularly help the situation either...Oh well, I just hope to get over this soon, as I’m dying for another run!!  I tried to hit the gym the other day and while I was able to push out 45 mins on the stat bike, it wasn’t nearly the vigorous and sweaty workout I was hoping for but it was all I could get out the other day.  Hopefully a little yoga tonight before bed and a real work out tomorrow morning can happen.  Fingers crossed!!
It’s weird having “free” time.  I know that sounds crazy but I’m not used to it and therefore I’m not really sure how to handle it.  I was hoping the boredom would give me the inspiration to do the dumb cleaning and organizational tasks I’ve been trying to put off but it hasn’t quite worked out that way.  It’s more one of those ‘I’m so bored I don’t really want to do anything’ feelings...I hate those feelings.  I’m someone who needs to be busy.  I thrive when I’m busy.  Someone help me be busy!! 
Anyway, my birthday is coming up right around the corner...It will be interesting to see what 24 has in store for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment