Monday, December 26, 2011

Music Monday


Because Christmas was only yesterday and to me Christmas isn’t until later this week when I’m home in Illinois with my family, I’m staying on Christmas music this week.  In fact it’s all about my favorite Christmas movie, A White Christmas.
It’s a tradition to watch this movie every year and I haven’t seen it yet!  Thankfully, my mom and sister haven’t either so there will most definitely be some movie watching while I’m home.  (And cookie baking too, of course!)
So it is to be expected that today I’m sharing “I’m Dreaming of a White Christmas” as sung by Bing Crosby; the only version of this song a girl could ever want or need.


I hope you all had a beautiful Christmas (and Holiday season)!  If you decide to be one of those people shopping/making returns today, please be nice to the retail employees, especially at the Apple Store.  I beg this of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment