Monday, December 5, 2011

Music Monday - Holiday Edition


I remember when he walked into the store last holiday season.  I was standing in the accessory section and there were two men looking at cases together.  I looked around at them and said “can I help you guys find anything?”  They looked to me and told me what they were looking for.  I pointed them in the right direction and then I saw their faces.  I only recognized one of them but I didn’t think it could be.  His credit card proved it was.
I remember hearing one of his songs at a school dance in high school and becoming obsessed with it.  I then would just sit in my bedroom and listen to his CDs on repeat and just relax.  He’s got one of the most soothing voices I’ve ever heard.  
While this isn’t new music I’m introducing you to, I’m always on the search for more holiday music to help put me in the spirit.  Go listen to Brian McKnight’s I’ll Be Home for Christmas album on Spotify or buy it from iTunes.  Go now.  Seriously, what are you waiting for?  Go!
Source

I’m a happy girl. 



No comments:

Post a Comment