Friday, December 9, 2011

Fitness Friday - She's BACK!


I can’t tell you just how good it felt to be back in the gym this week!  For the first time in a few weeks, I was able to feel a little more like myself and could tell my energy was returning.  I kept it easy this week as I didn’t want to push myself too hard and hinder recovery, plus I developed a bit of a cold that I’m still working through.


SAT 12/3/11
15 mins abs and stretch
35 mins stationary bike - level 1
SUN 12/4/11
Rest
MON 12/5/11
Rest
TUES 12/6/11
15 mins abs and stretch
35 mins stationary bike - level 2
WED 12/7/11
Rest
THURS 12/8/11
20 mins abs and stretch
33 mins elliptical
FRI 12/9/11
15 mins abs and stretch
25 mins yoga
**In all technicality, this workout hasn’t happened yet but as soon as I hit publish, this is what will happen.  And then I’ll sleep.**
I’m sad that I won’t be participating in the 10k I started training for several weeks ago, but after all that has gone down in the last few weeks, there’s no way that could happen.  I know I will have an opportunity to train/run one in the future so I won’t get too disappointed.
Meanwhile, I’m working on some fitness plans to begin after recovery from my up-coming (rescheduled) surgery and I’m looking forward to returning to the weight room at the gym.  I look forward to feeling super strong again.

No comments:

Post a Comment