Saturday, October 15, 2011

what's keeping me from my new phone


If it requires me to use my brain and think, it’s not happening today.  Quite honestly, we’re lucky I’ve been able to do anything at all.
I opened at work this morning and was thankfully fairly productive in the morning but despite that, it was evident that I was beyond exhausted.  So much so my managers told me to leave early today and there couldn’t have been better news.  When I left around 1, I thought I was doing okay and decided a quick trip to the gym to unwind would be good for me.  I was fading quickly but it wasn’t until I came home, sat on my bed to take off my shoes and was asleep before I even un-tied my lace,s did I realize just how exhausted I was.
It was a super fun week despite working my tail off and really I only wish I had more energy because I want to play with my new iPhone 4S!  I was elligble for an upgrade, my 3GS was showing it’s age and acting up, and after working so hard, I decided I was allowed to buy it for myself.  
...I just haven’t had time (or energy) to play with this beauty.  But oh my, I’m sure I will be sharing plenty “that’s what Siri said” because it’s hilarious, awesome and possibly one of the coolest things ever!





No comments:

Post a Comment