Sunday, October 2, 2011

Pushing through the 3rd..


If you remember the other day I mentioned how I was nearly complete with Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Book 2).  That night I decided to start the third book (HP and the Prisoner of Azkaban) and made it about 30 pages in.  Well having yesterday off with nothing more planned than a good workout (which I did get!), I found myself engulfed in the book and I must say I’m now over half way through the book (around page 275 or so?).
I had no plan to read these so quickly.  In fact, I’ve never been one to read that much since we were introduced to WEB reading in elementary school and I was forced to read.  There’s something about telling me I have to do something, that’s just never gone over well.  Must be the Aries in me. ;)
Either way, I’m enjoying myself and not going to try and stop the urge to keep pushing forward.  I just wish the movies could keep up with me! (I’m sending Sherlock Holmes back to Netflix tomorrow so that the second movie can be delivered!)
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment