Saturday, February 5, 2011

Your Favorite Musician and Why? - Day 13

This is not a black and white question.  It’s not as easy as the question lays itself out there to be.  Anytime someone asks me this question, I often go into a world-wind not knowing what to say.  How is that even possible?  A girl who has devoted her life to music and she doesn’t even know who her favorite musician is? Fail. Total and complete fail.
I could go on about why I think I am this way, but honestly it probably wouldn’t make much sense or would get really boring - aka it doesn’t matter.  What I can tell you are the musicians who are being played most in my life right now.  Yes, I am changing the question.  This is my blog, I can do that!
So without further ado, here is my list of the music going to my ears lately:
-Mumford & Sons
-Cold War Kids
-Florence and the Machine
-Arcade Fire
-The Lumineers (duh!)
-Neon Trees
-Thriving Ivory 
-Augustana
-Temper Trap
There’s also a ton of other stuff that hits my ears everyday, both new and old, but these are the things that have been going on repeat while I’m at the gym or just chilling out at home. 
What have YOU been listening to? 

No comments:

Post a Comment