Thursday, February 17, 2011

What's in Your Purse - Day 25

Adorable purse by the way - thank you very much TJ Maxx! :)
I’m constantly on the search for new bags - it’s my retail weak point.  Some girls have shoes, I have bags.  Though let’s be honest, I’ve bought a few new pairs of shoes lately that has me wondering if shoes are going to be added to my list.  Uh oh....
Anyway, this super cute purse is also very similar to a clown bag - an endless supply of anything I could ever need over the course of my day or anytime I go out.  I generally try to bring a smaller bag when I go out with friends but any other time, this is what gets tossed over my shoulder.
Let’s take a look, shall we?




This bag has several pockets, great for keep things organized, while hiding the mess.  
  • Note the small side pocket: headphones, gym lock, business cards, and pens.
  • The big pocket in the main part of the purse: lotion, lip gloss, inhaler, gum, mint container conveniently stashed with medication to get me through any level of headache throughout the day.
  • And the two side pockets, which you should imagine also generally contain my petite MacBook Air and a notebook for working while on break at work: sunglasses, wallet, an orange (or some kind of “just-in-case” snack, and yes, you may very well be seeing a tube of toothpaste and toothbrush if you look really hard.  I told you it has everything I could ever need over the course of my day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment