Sunday, February 27, 2011

Blogging While Perched

As I type this I am currently perched on a stationary bike at the gym. Using the best of my time - got a problem with that? Deal with it. :)
I had hoped for more of a workout today but unfortunately I'm not sure my body is going to be able to handle it as my lower back and knees are absolutely killing me. I didn't do anything to them, so I'm not sure what the deal is but I'll take it easy on them for a few days if I can.  But I think we all know I won't actually stop working out, especially since I'm just coming back from my week of plagueness. Yes, I just made up that word. Deal with that too!
I need someone to design a logo for me. Any takers? My company needs a logo. And a website. And a business plan. And start up costs. And to be made official with the federal government. Any takers?  Just kidding, just kidding. Kind of... :)
Speaking of which, I hope to get the music blog up in the next few days. I know I said that a couple days ago but life got in my way and since I should have tomorrow off, I hope to get a few things checked off my to-do list. (especially if I don't get them done today)
And as a quick sneak peek of what you should expect on that site soon - a briefing as to why this new Adele album is AWESOME (!!!) as well as tour dates for The Lumineers, and other misc live and recorded music reviews. 
In other news, can we discuss additional forms of income?  While I love my job, I don't fully love the pay and money often feels tight. There's additional income that comes in and while more band added to my company will lead to additional income, that income should really go to my company now. If I want this company to exist and be successful, it needs to. Time for budget restructuring. Ahhh! Help! 

No comments:

Post a Comment