Monday, February 21, 2011

A Photo of You Taken Over 10 Years Ago - Day 28

How about a photo taken over 20 years ago?  Sometimes it scares me that that is even possible.  I mean seriously? I’m old enough for those kinds of pictures to even exist?  Scary...

I don’t have too many photos of me when I was little, at least on my computer or out here with me, so I really only had two options, both of which I’m choosing to share with you. 



Bethany-I’m sorry that you appear to be topless in the first one of these :-O  But the picture was adorable so I couldn’t help myself.


Yes, everyone else - I am the little one in both pictures.  And you know you want those super awesome heart shaped sunglasses in the second one. 
I apologize for the tardiness of this post.  My body was being taken over by the plague.  No seriously, it was awful. 
::cough cough::

No comments:

Post a Comment