Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Photo of Something You Ate Today - Day 2

Day 2 of my 30 day writing challenge: A photo of something you ate today
Well breakfast this morning consisted of the usual coffee with warmed soy milk but since I’ve been craving pancakes for DAYS (weeks?), I decided today was the perfect day to finally fulfill my craving.
I made Kodiak cakes - a whole wheat pancake mix (just add water) and stirred in some cinnamon and vanilla, and topped with banana, peanut butter and a drizzle of maple syrup (maybe a little too much syrup...)  Bu they were so delicious and I wasn’t feeling all that full so I decided to eat more.  I am now uncomfortably full, I think all I needed was an orange and I would have been perfect.  But it was still delicious and I think I may only need a snack come lunch time. 

(Yes, I ate more than are shown in this picture)

I’m feeling a little sluggish today and considering a nap before working 3pm-12am, but I also think I’d feel better pulling out my yoga mat and doing a restorative flow, especially since I’m feeling so full.
Tour work is coming along.  Not as quickly as I would have liked but we are putting things together in new territories which is always exciting.  I need to put some additional focus in the areas they’ve played before and get something confirmed as soon as possible so I can start some major promotion.
Work on starting my company is also taking a bit of a hit.  Aka, I haven’t really done much.  I bought the web domain and I have great ideas on how to make it all happen but I need to work on a business plan which is extremely overwhelming and stressful task, which I think is why I’m “slacking” on it.  I also want to get a simple website up (iWeb for now) and get new business cards ordered.  My TO-DO list is ever so long, but I’m still feeling extremely excited and optimistic about the decisions I’ve made in order to get me here.  I’m changing my life in a positive way and making my dreams come true in a way that works for me.  I’m not sure it gets much better. 
And with that, I must pull the laundry from the dryer and get to the rest of my day.  Look at these adorable heels I bought yesterday while on the hunt for a pair of boots!  They were only $30 at TJMaxx and super comfortable!



No comments:

Post a Comment