Friday, January 14, 2011

Love More...Or just by yourself flowers

Don’t let this get to you.  You’re bigger than that.  You’ve grown and moved on.
...if I keep telling myself this, I’ll eventually believe it - right?!
How is it possible to be a hopeless romantic, yet not believe in love?  Will our broken hearts from past relationships always affect our future ones?  Will we ever just be able to move on from that ONE person?  How is it that they can break our hearts over and over, yet we can never let go of their imprint?
I guess this is where “love more, and all good things will be yours” should be shining brightly in front of my face.  You don’t need to remind me, I see it. But I must tell you, this is far from fair...
I’m so glad I bought myself flowers yesterday.  Studies show that women show improved moods just by being surrounded by flowers.  So ladies, go by yourselves some flowers and smile. 


1 comment:

  1. You are making me smile with every one of these posts! You are a really wonderful writer and I will look forward to reading all the posts.
    Thanks so much! :)
    P.S. We could use some flowers around here. It is freezing cold and snowing here in the Chicago area!

    ReplyDelete