Saturday, March 26, 2011

Yes, I'm a Work-a-holic

Is it bad that after 3 months of blogging, I’m already ready for my blog to look different? I like the background and all but I think I’m ready for a change.  My Karma Music blog is undergoing change.  Not in the look, because I still like that, but it’s basically starting from scratch - first entry was removed.  I guess that’s okay though because I have more time now.  Actually, I don’t know what entirely to do with my time now.  I know it sounds silly, but I have always been such a work-a-holic that every moment I’m not at work, I’m at home doing my freelance work, or at another job.  I know how unhealthy living like that is but it’s what I know and what I’m used to.  I guess now I can take the time to really research everything that I need to do to start a business, gather all of my information, work on my business plan and know that I have enough time to do all of this.  
Remember how I said I’m not making any decisions right now?  Well, I’m not.  BUT I do keep finding myself going back to the idea of starting my company and already missing the work of managing bands.  I guess that’s my heart leading me back on the path that I was born to do? Or maybe it’s not that technical but it’s still interesting.  It ought to be interesting to see how it all plays out for me.
So last night was fun and filled with more amazing friends!  I used to live in a building in West Hollywood that was more like a dorm at times because everyone was so friendly and would hang out, at least that’s how my floor was.  After I moved from the building, I stopped getting to see these people as often.  One of them texted me the other day about a movie and Yogurtland to cheer me up after what happened last week.  Who could turn that down? They have a big adventure today so everyone felt a little strapped for cash and it ended up only being Dan and I who went but I got to at least go up and say hi to everyone quickly, which was fun.  We saw ‘Rango’ which was a little weird.  It wasn’t a bad movie in any way but it was definitely slow moving at times but I was still entertained so it was okay.  This is only the 3rd movie I’ve seen in the theatres since I moved to LA a year and a half ago...weird, huh?  But it was a fun and relaxing evening with a good friend - thanks Dan!
With that, I’m off on an adventure of face-sweating, calorie-burning exercises, followed by some laundry and maybe a little grocery shopping. Whoop Whoop!


No comments:

Post a Comment