Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sit & Wait (the biggest downfall of LA)

Today stinks!  I mean I guess in the grand scheme of things it’s not terrible but it hasn’t been great.  I got to start my day at the gym with a not so great work-out that left me feeling out of breath (dumb asthma) but still sweaty too.  I could have used more time to get the full stress-reducing benefits that I felt like were missing because my asthma was driving me crazy.  Followed by not feeling well, a frustrating beginning of the work day which was then continued with frustration, worrying about friends of mine and then traffic.  This was the killer.  I was so excited to finally get to leave and head home and then BAM! Traffic!  It’s a Thursday which means the traffic is the worst anyway, but my goodness this was awful!  It took me nearly an hour to go less than 3 miles! 3 miles in 60 mins! That’s 20 mins a mile! Oh. My. Goodness.  I’m now exhausted, have a headache and a continued version of cranky.  Boo.
I’m hoping I can snap out of this soon because I’m going out with some friend’s tonight to celebrate a friend getting a new job.  I’m really excited for her so I just have to hope I can stay awake and happy enough to enjoy the turtle racing that we will witness.  Yes, you heard me correctly.  Turtle racing.
And if you follow astrology at all, you probably know that the moon is void of course and things are going crazy!  I’m agreeing with my friend Justine and hoping this is all some kind of April Fool’s Day joke because otherwise it’s going to be a rough 45 hours with only 12 of them behind us...


No comments:

Post a Comment