Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Happy Day!


Call me crazy but I don’t mind split shifts.  At least ones that give me about 8 hours between the two shifts.
I went in early this morning to do an update and will be going back later this evening for some organizational work while the store is closed.  And in between I got to get some delicious Intelligentsia coffee (and a butterscotch blondie!) for a snack with Pradeep & Stanley, followed by some cardio + strength training at the gym.  And just in case we were wondering if there are still good people left in the world, I was reminded there are!
Over the weekend when I left the gym in quite the hurry when my body was in such severe pain, I happened to forget my iPhone arm band on the stationary bike.  I didn’t figure it out until I tried to go for a run yesterday morning and couldn’t find it and just took my phone in hand running (which in case you were wondering, is really annoying and uncomfortable).  When I went in today I asked if anyone turned one in and the lady was like “I don’t think so” but thankfully the guy behind the desk looked in the Lost and Found and handed it over.  I was so pleasantly surprised and happy!  It’s the little things, sorry! :)
The remainder of my time is being spent doing some stuff for Gigi Yogini and The Joy of YES with Gigi Yogini & Corti Cooper retreat in Nosara, Costa Rica that’s coming up in November.  I am determined to help them sell out.
I’m also working my way through Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.  I’m about half-way through.  Did anyone decide to join me? I need to move the movie to #1 in my Netflx queue if it’s not already and finish watching the movie currently in my possession so that I will have the movie by the time I’m done.  I’m really having fun reading it.  Maybe it’s bringing out the kid in me? 
I have the next two days off work and I’m super excited!  Tomorrow I’m meeting a good friend from New Jersey who has joined the rest of his family out here for lunch and Thursday will probably be the boring stuff (aka back-to-back doctor appointments - at least they’re in the same building - and an oil change).
I’m off to keep enjoying my afternoon.  Happy Day! (And Happy 13th Birthday to Google!)

Happy 13th Birthday Google!


No comments:

Post a Comment