Monday, September 19, 2011

Music Monday


Well I have officially survived the all-store event that felt like it may never happen!  I worked lots of hours last week to pull it all together and at the end of the day, it was all worth it!  I hope everyone had a good time hanging out, eating and enjoying each others company.
This morning I want to celebrate with a current song favorite from the new Red Hot Chili Peppers album ‘I’m With You’ called “The Adventures of Rain Dance Maggie.”  I keep hoping the album will show up on Spotify and unless I’m completely blind, it has yet to make an appearance and I’m getting antsy waiting and may just end up buying it.
Anyway, there’s a lot of good music swirling around that I want to share with you, but for today, enjoy this one.  I think it should be added to some running / workout playlists out there...


P.S. Bon Iver tonight!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. My friend JUST introduced me to Bon Iver!! SO good! Jealous you're seeing him in concert!

    ReplyDelete