Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Foodie for a Day


My initial thought is “it’s another crazy week” but then I stop and am reminded it’s just a crazy month.  I didn’t realize how crazy September was going to be!  At least despite the madness, I’m staying motivated and positive and pushing forward with everything I have. (And fitting in sleep where possible).
I have a trip to the grocery store in a few for ingredients to make a delicious slow cooker recipe I saw on another blog last week.  But first, can we talk about how much I LOVE restaurants that make vegetarian and vegan options readily available?  And how much I really LOVE when those options are delicious?
When I was in New York, I found such a place: Pita Joe.
My friend Ida and I were wandering around looking for a place to eat and happened to stumble upon Pita Joe.  It looked pretty good, there was food I could eat, and the price wasn’t bad so we decided to go for it.
We both got the Joe’s Falafel Pita with falafel, hummus, lettuce, veggie salad and tahini with a mint lemonade to drink.



Oh.My.Goodness.




My taste buds were loving it!  It’s a “grab-and-go” kind of place with a few tables to sit and a super adorable atmosphere.  Ida and I loved catching up over delicious food!  (And she had fun helping me improve my food blogging photography skills....at least I think she did.) ;)
We had fun wandering around Urban Outfitters as well! <3 

Hey Pita Joe, can you come to LA, please?!

No comments:

Post a Comment