Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Foodie for a Day

There's nothing this "foodie" loves more than a good cup of coffee!
And in the past week I have had my fair share of delicious Intelligentsia coffee!
If you haven't had the pleasure of Intelligentsia, I highly recommend finding one near you (and I sure hope there is one by you!) and go get yourself a cup.  I can personally recommend a soy latte with some beautiful latte art.  Delicious and pretty!
My only complaint is that I'd like to see the latte art vary, instead of getting the same "art" every time.  But regardless, it's pretty and the staff is generally super friendly.  And if you meet a friend, you get the added benefit of good company! Enjoy!


Delicious beverages + pretty art courtesy of Intelligentsia Chicago



No comments:

Post a Comment