Saturday, July 2, 2011

Things are moving

Or more like I am.  My apartment + my body!
I will be hitting the hay probably earlier than I should admit tonight, but I’m tired and so are my feets! (I think I need a new pair of shoes to throw into my regular rotation but those cost money, so my feet will continue to hate me.)
The apartment move is going well so far but I am quickly approaching the time when I need to pick a date to move the furniture and rally my friends for their help and support.  That’s generally the day I dread and stress over, so for now, moving everything else slowly and by myself is working just fine.
Anyway, more music I’m loving right now: Adele’s new album, 21.  Here’s a fun video of “Someone Like You” and boy can I relate..


1 comment:

  1. Yay! Congrats on the new apartment! Love that Adele song. Actually I love most of her songs :) Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete