Thursday, December 1, 2011

World AIDS Day


Did you know today was World AIDS Day?
In case you don’t know much about it, here’s a little blurb about World AIDS Day:
World AIDS Day is celebrated on December 1st each year around the world.  It has become one of the most recognized international health days and a key opportunity to raise awareness, commemorate those who have passed on, and celebrate victories such as increased access to treatment and prevention services.  (Source)
One of my favorite ways to help support the cause, is through Product (RED).  And today I was excited by my company’s support for the cause as they chose to turn the logo on our store from the usual white to (Red).


If you want to join the cause, there are so many ways you can get involved and products out there for purchase that will help.  And if you’re low on funds and just want to do something simple: raise awareness!

Head over to 2015quilt.com, create a patch and invite someone else to do the same.  I’m pretty sure it doesn’t get much easier.  I made one, won’t you join me in the fight?




No comments:

Post a Comment