Sunday, December 11, 2011

thank you coffee


It was a good day.  I’ve been completely exhausted, yawning and sneezing but I was happy and in an overall good mood.  It’s always a good thing when you feel more like yourself after being really sick.  I think returning to the gym and being able to eat more normal foods are to thank.  I also thank my ability to drink coffee again...
In fact, I had this plan to slowly return to coffee and possibly take this as an opportunity to cut back.  That didn’t happen.  But that’s okay because who would want to skip out on starting their day with a cup of coffee with warmed up soy nog?
(I know soy nog may not sound like the most appetizing thing but when you can’t drink the real stuff, this is the next best thing - so don’t hate!)



No comments:

Post a Comment