Friday, November 18, 2011

When even walking's hard to do

It's taking all that I have today to remain positive and remind myself I'm just 3 days away. Pain is radiating throughout my body without a moments relief that walking has become a chore.

It all started during my 1:30am wake-up call this morning and has just kept pushing strong. Thankfully I was able to get myself to true grocery store earlier for a few things for next week and some much needed love: flowers.

Because its the little things and there's nothing wrong with a girl buying herself flowers.


Every Thanksgiving we take time to express our gratitude and thanks for all we have been blessed with in our lives.  But this month, I teamed up with my good friend for the month of November with what we’re calling the #GratefulSeason.  What are you grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment