Monday, October 24, 2011

Music Monday - Coldplay


I was all ready with today’s post after I found a new album released by one of my favorite artist’s in college but then I remembered Coldplay’s new album Mylo Xyloto came out today and I quickly had a change of plans.  I’m sorry, but you’ll just have to wait on the other amazing album.
Mylo Xyloto is too good to not share with you today.  It’s been awhile since I put my money into purchasing a new album (thank you to Spotify, even though I have yet to upgrade my account) but this morning I let my iTunes account do the work and my ears have yet to complain.  Pure bliss.
The singles from the album so far are “Every Tear Drop Is a Waterfall” and “Paradise” but my ears have also been wrapped around “Hurts Like Heaven.”  Seriously people, get this album.  



And help me buy tickets to see them play live - who wants to join me? (They don’t seem to have released any dates yet but when they do, I want to go!)
Oh my ears are happy this morning. Music moves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment