Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The never ending To-Do list...

I feel like my To-Do list is growing at an alarming rate.  And I just can’t keep up as hard as I try.  I’m sure it’s not helped by the project I decided to take on (aka my apartment makeover) but that’s being done in hopes of actually allowing me to be more productive.  And it’s coming together nicely.  Just thinking of how this place will look (and hopefully work and low), gets me inspired and excited.  I’m taking that as a good sign.
All I have to say though, is thank goodness I have tomorrow off!  And I’m pretty sure my day has been taken up already by my to-do list and the hopes of going for a hike with some friends.  Makes me wonder if I’ll have time to relax.  Is it bad when you have to plan time for relaxation?  Yeah...I thought so. 
Things are picking up at work too.  Not that there has been too much of a lull anyway with the launches and such, but one of the other admins is running a few market wide events and then going on vacation so she’ll be out of the store for a few weeks.  We’ll miss her of course, but it’s also going to be a great opportunity to fully take on our role and make the store come to me and the other admin, instead of going to the person they’ve always known in that role (we got added on later). 
I’m also looking forward to some major organizational projects we’re about to take on.  I hope everyone is ready for it because we’re going to shake things up and make this happen.  It won’t be easy and it will be rather time consuming, but hopefully worth it in the long run.  I think the organizational inspiration I’ve been feeling at home is rubbing off at work too...they better watch out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment